MA, Counselling Psychology (Mental Health Counseling Track), Boston College, USA
臨床經驗 Clinical Experience
- Songde Psychiatric Clinic, Taiwan
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center- Young Adult Center, MA, USA
- Boston College- University Counseling Center
Licensed Counseling Psychologist (Taiwan)
- Yang, C-M., Jan, Y-W, Huang, Y.C., Lee, X.C. (2018, Jun) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia is Equally for Insomnia Patients With Short and Longer Objective Sleep Duration. (Abstract Suppl.), p. A152. (32th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, Baltimore, USA)
- Huang, Y.C., Lee,H.C., Yang, C-M. (2018, Jun) Sleep-Related Psychological and Behavioral Profiles in Insomnia With and Without Objective Short Sleep Duration. p. A165. (32th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, Baltimore, USA)
- Huang, Y.C., & Yang, C.M. (2018, March). The Gender Differences in the Sleep Priority Among Daily Life Activities: Attitude and Practice. Poster Presentation (2nd Congress of Asian Society of Sleep Medicine, COEX Seoul, Korea).
- Huang, Y.C., Su, Y.C., Lin, T.Z., Yang, C.M. (2017, Oct). The Relative Priority of Sleep Among Daily Life Activities: Attitude Versus Practice. Poster Presentation (A Joint Congress of World Association of Sleep Medicine (WASM) and World Sleep Federation (WSF), Prague, Czech Republic).
- Huang, Y.C.,Lee, W.K., Yang, C. M. (2017, June). Work Stress and Insomnia: Work-Life Balance as a Mediator. Poster Presentation (A Joint Meeting of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Sleep Research Society, Boston, Massachusetts, USA).
- Huang, Y.C., Hsu, Y.Y., Lin, T.T., Chang, C.H., Huang, C.C., Hung, Y.C., Chou, C. J., Yang, C.M. (2016, March). Different Domains of Work Stress Correlate with Emotion and Insomnia. Poster Presentation (The 4th International Pediatric Sleep Association Congress in conjunction with the 14th Annual Meeting of Taiwan Society of Sleep Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan).